Monday, January 19, 2009

Wow, It's Been A Year!

Yes, we've been open over a year now and it's been great! I finally feel like I can say that I have some experience as a shopkeeper. It's been great fun meeting new people that come into the shop, taking buying trips, displaying and merchandising the products that we find. My daughter Erin helps alot, and we've just returned from a trip to America's Mart, the huge Market in Atlanta. I'm not sure that I'll go back to NY after seeing this show. We saw, and bought some really beautiful things for the upcoming season. Can't wait to start getting those deliveries! Stay tuned. . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely cannot think of a better mother/daughter trip. Purchasing beautiful things in GEORGIA! It sounds so delightful and warm to me. :)
Positively giddy that you are online...
Jen

Gayle Hunt said...

Thanks Jen. . . Loved having you both in the store.