Friday, February 5, 2010

February ~ The Month of Love


Hearts and chocolate seem to be the symbols of love on Valentine's Day. And why not? Almost every woman I know loves chocolate, almost to the point of obsession! Which surely must of prompted this quote "Men cannot live on chocolate alone, but women sure can." (author unknown, but obviously a woman) It makes me smile when I read it. I've even been in work situations when a chocolate bar has been delivered to me, apparently to 'de-stress' me. . . Of course, it worked. It's just a fact that women adore chocolate.

For this Valentine's Day, we brought in the book; Chocolate Indulgences, and even some beautifully boxed decadently sweet scented chocolate lip glosses. She'll love either of them. We also have beautifully handmade cards for the perfect sentiment.
Make sure your love is shown on February 14th!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I really liked your review. And although I really wanted to see it, then was talked out of it, I'm going to see it this weekend and am madly excited.
Home,Garden
Regards.