Thursday, April 7, 2011

All Things French

Yes, I am enamored of all things french these days. To tell the truth, it's probably been a couple of years now that I have scoured french decorating books & magazines, for the beauty of that neutral room full of texture; linen, rattan, rough wood on beams and furniture, and grain sack pillows. All of this is on my mind lately as my daughter, Erin, and I are selling at Brimfield in May for the first time. We have bought there for years, but this is the first experience of renting a space and tent. We are in the New England Motel field, which opens on Wednesday at 6:00 am! My vision for our tent is all things french, things with a french flair, etc. Oh, I can't wait. I have been hoarding furniture and accessories all winter for this big week. Please stop by to say hi if you're going to this fabulous show.

3 comments:

Patricia Boissevain said...

Hello Gayle,

I have been peeking in the windows at Ornament Home and Garden and can't wait to get inside! I see some intriguing and beautiful things.

I am KDB's friend who will be there Friday night. You can see my work at www.emeraldmoonjewelry.blogspot.com
Working on a line of beach jewelry at the moment.

Send me an email, if you have the chance: pboiss@gmai.com
Thanks. I look forward to meeting you.

ThorAssociates said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ThorAssociates said...

I met Erin, your daughter, at an Argo meeting in NYC. She is quite proud of the store and the journey you have embraced.

I hope to someday visit with you.

Warm regards,
Lori Zeller
THOR Associates